Friday, June 19, 2015

Video. FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs. Senegal. Part I.

Posted from: Video. FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs. Senegal. Part I.


Video. FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs. Senegal. Part I.




Video. FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs. Senegal. Part I.


Five-time champions Brazil reached the final of the Under-20 World Cup by sweeping Senegal 5-0. In the final game Serbia will clash with Brazil.

Goals scored
Andelinou CORREA (SEN) 5' Own goal, MARCOS GUILHERME (BRA) 7' , BOSCHILIA (BRA) 19' , JORGE (BRA) 35' , MARCOS GUILHERME (BRA) 78'




Watch the video:





FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs... by SoftFern-com




Visit www.SoftFern.com – for great videos, photos, interesting news…






Posted from: Video. FIFA U-20 World Cup. Semi-final: Brazil vs. Senegal. Part I.



No comments:

Post a Comment